Holy Land Trip 2017:
Imagine . . . 11 Days spent in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Hebron, and more with guided tours, reflection, and community. This is your opportunity to take the trip of a lifetime.
The people of Bethlehem say there are three books of the Bible: first, the words themselves. Second is the land. Without coming to know the land, much of the Word is lost. But the third book may be the most important. It is the people of the book, and of the land. Without these three, they say, you cannot really know the Word of God.
Our tour will take us to the places you know from scripture: Jerusalem, the Garden of Gethsemane, Nazareth, Capernaum, and Bethlehem, as well as to Masada and Qumran.
We will also go where Holy Land tours rarely venture. We will go into the Muslim city of Hebron, the final resting place for Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. We will visit with Muslims in Hebron, where today's Arab-Israeli conflict is most evident, and in Bethlehem with locals.
- 11 Days, 10 Nights in Israel
- $2450 + Airfare
- Includes lodging, breakfast, dinner, and transportation within Israel
- Prayer, group discussions, and educational content
- Option to add a 3 day trip to Jordan for $900
- This trip is appropriate for Unitarian Universalist ministers, candidates, and their families.